An unofficial entry point to the MOS that sends a carriage return to the current output stream(s).
|6502||Z80||6809||PDP11||80x86||32016||ARM||On entry:||On exit:|
Compare with OSNEWL, an official call to print a newline sequence.
Calling from BBC BASIC
- BASIC does not call OSWRCR
- BBC BASIC Entry Address: none
- 6502 Entry Address: &FFEC
- Z80 Entry Address: &FFEC
- 6809 Entry Address: &FFEC
- 80x86 Entry Address: &FFEC from BBC BASIC
- 32000 Entry Address: none
- PDP-11 Entry Address: none
- ARM Entry Address: SWI &10D "OS_WriteI"+13
Although undocumented, the code at the entry point exists in the 6502 and Z80 MOS and the 80x86 BASIC runtime due to the way the entry code is written. BBC BASIC on other platforms do not emulate this entry point.
-- beardo 00:53, 14 June 2007 (BST)